Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Now that 2014 has ended and all the fantastic 2015 new releases are taking my reading time, I have realised that there are still a lot of amazing books from last year that I still haven't read. These are the ones I am most definitely going to find the time to read, in no specific order:
1. The Dead Wife Handbook by Hanna Beckerman
2. The Memory Book by Rowan Coleman
3. The Best Thing That Never Happened to Me by Laura Tait and Jimmy Rice
4. All Fall Down by Jennifer Weiner
5. Sealed with a Kiss by Rachael Lucas
6. What Would Mary Berry Do? by Claire Sandy
7. Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
8. A Special Delivery by Clare Dowling
9. The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
10. Where Love Lies by Julie Cohen
Have you read any of them? Which one should jump to the top of my tbr pile? I'd love to hear your picks too!