Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
This week's topic is about book related problems. I had a lot of fun making this list and I am sure that any bookworm will have very similar problems. Let me know if you share them with me:
1) My TBR pile is endless. You know what they say, so many amazing book, so little time. And they just keep coming.
2) Consequently, I don't have enough shelving space. Admit it, you have piles of books everywhere in you room!
*Sighs* I need Belle's Library...
3) Books make me cry in public places. A lot.
4) Sometimes I don't function correctly during the day because I spent the night thinking one more chapter. Who hasn't?
5) When I am immersed with a book, I end up doing everything else one handed. It is not easy but years of training do help.
6) When I enter a bookstore I can spend hours without realising. Also, I need to buy half the books from the shop.
7) I am turning into a bookslut. I fall head over heels almost with every book.
8) I may explode when one of my favourite authors announces a new book. The excitement is too much.
9) People around me don't get that I am at a crucial moment in my book. Why can't they celebrate the latest goal in silence?
10) I tend to judge people by the cover. If I see a friend reading a book I loved, I know I picked them well. But if someone tells me they don't like reading...
So here they are. These are my book related problems. I didn't mention how I feel when one of my favourite characters dies... because it is just too much to talk about it...