Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. And who doesn't love a good list?
This week’s topic is Bookworm Delights or Experiences, aka, those things that make you love reading and the reading community and make you feel proud to be part of it.
1. Dusting off and rearranging your shelves. Seriously, there's something magic in this! And how good they look then!
|I rearranged mine this weekend and I can't stop looking at them|
2. That moment when you meet another bookworm. And you could talk for hours and hours about books.
3. When your favourite author announces a new book. Even if the pub day is months away, the excitement is out of this world.
4. When you actually meet one of your favourite author and basically fangirl a lot.
|With Lindsey Kelk on the left and Paige Toon on the right|
5. Getting bookish stuff. There are so many amazing bookworms designers who create the most wonderful stuff to turn your place into a bookheaven.
|My bookish pillow from Evie Seo|
6. Bookpost. It's like Christmas morning, but several times per week!
7. When there are so many releases on the same day that you can't actually handle it.
8. Discovering a new favourite author. I love reading debuts because there's nothing better!
9. When trips to the bookstore turn into treasure hunts.
10. And basically reading. Picking up your latest book, a tea and some chocolate and take it all to bed to get lost in magical world for a few hours. And if it's raining outside, even better.