Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. And who doesn't love a good list?
This week’s top ten is a Halloween freebie! As I’m not a big fan of horror stories (I scare easily) I decided to go with bookish decorations! I love decorating the house for special occasions and even if Halloween is not a big holiday here, I like putting little thinks around the house, so I decided to browse the Internet to see what literary decorations I could find to put on my place.
Here are the five ideas I liked the most:
1) Literary Jacko Lanterns. This year is the first time we have carved pumpkins. We went for the traditional one with a spooky face but if you are a bit more skilled, you can go for some of these. Amazing!
2) Rolled book paper pumpkin. Another awesome option would be to make your own pumpkin from a book! I found this one on pinterest and I think I’ll give it a try this week!
3) Tree leaves from book pages. How cute are these? And really easy to make
4) Silhoutte book pop-up. This one is so original! And I love the owl design.
5) Monster corner bookmarks. And what better to mark the pages of your scary book than a monster bookmark?